Requisition ID: 122481
Job Level: Entry Level
Department: Business Development & Proposals
Employment Type: Full Time
We’re looking for a 3D Technical Visualization Artist with strong design, visualization, and communication skills to join our growing in-house creative team. Our 3D team at Kiewit develops best-in-class client-facing visuals in collaboration with our proposal and engineering teams for Kiewit’s Energy, Infrastructure, and Water markets. The ideal candidate approaches projects strategically, tactically, and efficiently to produce compelling results. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of North America's leading contractors and collaborative with a growing creative community. The position is based out of the Kiewit Campus in Englewood, CO.
Kiewit Infrastructure Engineering's Design-Build team is driving clients to turn to Kiewit during all stages of design-build projects. Through our integrated design and construction approach, our multi-disciplinary team works together to improve schedule, control costs and minimize risk. Our construction-focused engineers work collaboratively with our estimators and builders to design solutions that are innovative, constructible, and designed with a focus on safety. Clients benefit from the proven processes and tools used by Kiewit to minimize project risk. We are an in-house resource that supports projects throughout the company. Our staff shares experiences gained, innovative concepts, and best practices for all projects that we support.
Kiewit’s management and implementation of this process leads to safe, cost effective, and innovative designs that exceeds client expectations and furthers Kiewit’s legacy of excellence.
On our team, you’ll have the opportunity to see more, touch more, and do more than you ever imagined. Working hard will not only bring you satisfaction from a job well done, but it will help propel your career forward faster than you might expect. We will train you, develop your skills, and allow you to take on projects that impact millions across North America. With top-notch health benefits, a wealth-building 401k plan, and unbeatable growth opportunities, by joining Kiewit, you’re ensuring a lifetime of success.
This position will be based out of our BRAND NEW Lone Tree, CO campus.
The 3D Technical Visualization Artist will work closely with the creative, marketing, and proposals teams as well as senior design leads, project teams, and engineers to produce client-facing materials that win Kiewit work, while maintaining a consistent branded look across an array of marketing channels and work products.
- Create strategic 3D visuals for proposals, project deliverables, and presentations including fully modeled project sites, arch/vis and equipment renderings, photo/video composites, maps/aerials, and VR
- Model 3D projects from various reference materials, including aerial imagery, CAD drawings, sketches, and photography
- Quickly and efficiently adopt new project workflows when working with multiple unique markets
- Ability to collaborate with graphic design, marketing, and technical leads by brainstorming and contributing design ideas to craft a larger, compelling story
- Effectively conceptualize and communicate design strategies and conduct project review sessions to guide and solidify direction, as well as align project expectations
- Manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously, working closely with the Creative team to effectively meet project deadlines and advance Kiewit's visualization edge
- Ensure compliance with company brand guidelines and design standards
- Meet any additional needs and requirements of the Tech Viz group
- Travel may be required up to 15%
- BA in Graphic, Industrial, or Architectural Design – other related fields and a combination of experience/education may be substituted
- Highly proficient in Lumion (Required)
- Proficient with either Rhino (preferred), Sketch-up, or 3D Studio Max
- Ability to learn/work with multiple 3D platforms and software to improve efficiency and stay competitive
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Advanced in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excel in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
- Strong conceptual thinking, exceptional attention to detail, and a passion for solving complex problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication and coordination skills
- Motivated self-starter and team player
Base Compensation: $41,391 - $62,086
(Actual compensation is subject to variation due to such factors as education, experience, skillset, and/or location)
We offer our fulltime staff employees a comprehensive benefits package that’s among the best in our industry, including top-tier medical, dental and vision plans covering eligible employees and dependents, voluntary wellness and employee assistance programs, life insurance, disability, retirement plans with matching, and generous paid time off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.