Kforce is one of the premier leaders in the staffing industry, where Great People = Great ResultsSM. For over 50 years we've thrived on building relationships and making a positive impact in the lives of those we touch. We believe in acting with integrity, doing the right thing and giving back to our communities.
A professional staffing services firm, Kforce stands for KnowledgeForce®, describing our highly skilled professionals. Our flexible and direct hire staffing specialists engage over 23,000 highly skilled Technology and Finance & Accounting professionals annually, connecting them with more than 4,000 customers. Our national network of 60 offices, two national recruiting centers, and 2,000+ associates support our ability to meet the needs of customers of all sizes, including 70% of the Fortune 100.
Join the Kforce family and we will support you with expert training, innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of Great People that will cheer you on your road to success!
The Client Relationship Manager (Account Manager,Technology)plays a critical role in fueling Kforce's growth by connecting Great People together. The Client Relationship Manager (Account Manager, Technology)drives the growth of the Firm through identification and engagement of current and prospective clients, with an end goal of engaging Kforce as their staffing vendor of choice. This position demands an exceptional balance of drive and commitment, coupled with exemplary interpersonal skills, topped off with a win-win mindset. As a developed business partner, the Client Relationship Manager (Account Manager, Technology)possesses the uncanny ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a high-paced and fast-changing work environment. The Client Relationship Manager (Account Manager, Technology)also serves as a role model to junior members of the team.
- Source prospective clients through referrals, networking, social media, internet research, sales leads and direct contact.
- Schedule and conduct clients meetings to introduce new clients to the value of Kforce, with an end goal of engaging them to utilize our professional staffing services.
- Prepare and present professional services proposals.
- Collaborate with Kforce colleagues to facilitate the placement process, which may include presentation of candidates, interview scheduling, client preparation and debrief and salary negotiation.
- As the client advocate, guide clients thorough the staffing process, ensuring they have full clarity of expectations.
- Manage relationships throughout the assignment; expand Kforce presence within existing client accounts.
- Continuously expand the Kforce client base through ongoing new business development.
- Conduct all interactions with the utmost diplomacy and tact. Maintain confidentiality and treat others with conscientious respect.
- Connect with candidates, colleagues and clients on a regular basis to develop and maintain relationships, expand industry knowledge, and generate referrals and leads.
- Stay abreast of current staffing trends and recommend creative strategies to facilitate continued new business development.
In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (“the Act”) (C.R.S. § 8-5-101 et seq.), Kforce discloses that the anticipated pay range for this position, which is subject to change based on job-related factors, including Kforce client requirements where applicable, is between $51,475-$69,491. This position is eligible for commissions on base salary amounts, according to a schedule of gross profit, starts or revenue achieved from sales activities.
All Kforce employees are eligible to enroll in Kforce's medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance benefits plans and flexible spending accounts (FSA), subject to plan requirements. All Kforce employees are also eligible to participate in the company's 401(k) retirement plan after receipt of the first paycheck.
This position is eligible for paid parental leave benefits.This position is eligible for paid time off and paid holidays (subject to any conflicting client requirements for consultants).This position is eligible for Paid Sick Leave in accordance with Colarado, Greenwood Villagerequirements.