Stable, family-run distribution company located in Englewood is looking to add an Accounting and Administrative Clerk to their team!
The Accounting and Administrative Clerk will work within an accounting department of seven and report to the Assistant Controller.
The Accounting and Administrative Clerk position is on-site and also sits at the front desk.Accounting and Administrative Clerk Duties:
- front desk duties include answering phones, greeting guests, ordering office supplies, maintaining copy machine
- match inventory receipts with invoices and enter into the accounting system (Acumatica)
- enter up to 50 transactions per day
- cross-train with the purchasing clerk and assist as needed
- other accounting and support projects as neededAccounting and Administrative Clerk Skills:
- at least 1 year of transactional accounting experience (accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchasing or inventory)
- strong attention to detail and very accurate
- basic Excel skills
- comfortable learning new ERP systems
- comfortable with a fairly repetitive roleHours for Accounting and Administrative Clerk are Monday through Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 (with some flexibility to start earlier) in a casual environment (jeans every day).
Accounting and Administrative Clerk candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check
Local Accounting and Administrative Clerk only#CFS2021