VincentBenjamin is looking for a talented Accounting and Finance Executive Recruiter to join our Denver, CO team. To be considered for this role, you must have 3- 5 years of experience in staffing and recruitment within Accounting and Finance agency. This role is currently remote but we will be back in the office at some point.
- VincentBenjamin is a specialized staffing firm that focuses on the IT and Accounting spaces.
- We have been named to Inc.’s fastest growing small businesses for the last 5 years, and we continue to pursue aggressive goals in order to cement ourselves as a top organization in the industry.
- Not only that, but we also have one of the most aggressive commission structure’s in the industry.
- We believe in a fun, fluid, and focused work environment that adequately rewards production with compensation.
- Not only can you make a great deal of money here, but chances are you will have a great deal of fun. Just ask us about our Christmas party!
A day in the life of an Executive Recruiter
- You start your day early to check email, text, voicemails, LinkedIn's Inmails and prioritize who needs what.
- The rest of the morning if there are no pressing work on an ongoing search, you'll take this time to reach out by phone, email, text to corporate decision makers. You are hunting for new business
- You understand that by building relationships and stay in communication with decision makers, you'll be able to work on more searches.
- As an experienced Executive Recruiter, you will focus on growing your LinkedIn presence with clients and candidates. Some of the best Recruiters have over 15K in LinkedIn connections and spend a lot of time creating read worthy content regarding new searches, pitching candidates and sharing good information pertaining to staffing and developing new relationships.
- Your afternoon will be spent identifying new Accounting professionals, calling them and scheduling them for interviews.
- Your interviews will be extensive as you identify the candidate's skill set and match them to open orders. You'll dig into the candidate's professional history, education, key achievements, salary history and expectations.
- You'll spend a fair amount of time preparing presentation of your candidates to the client companies.
- 3-5 years of experience in staffing and recruitment with in the Accounting and Finance space.
- Proven track record of successful full desk recruitment with in Accounting and Finance space
- You are an ambitious, dedicated team player with the emotional and social intelligence to develop strong relationships and a deep network of contacts.
- You love what you do and see yourself working in the agency realm for the remainder of your career.
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, rapidly growing company where everyone likes to work hard and play hard.