Accounting Manager opportunity with growing real estate / property management company based out of Denver, CO!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Marcus Curiel
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $95,000 - $125,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a bold new move in multifamily real estate group with a focus on people, community, and service – we strive to be a best-in-class management company for both our employees and residents. Our group is an owner-operator of apartment communities throughout Colorado, Arizona, Utah, Kansas, and Florida. We are looking to add an Accounting Manager to our growing team!
Why join us?
- Strong company culture.
- Hybrid work schedule.
- Competitive compensation package with bonus potential and tuition reimbursement.
- Position works closely with the leadership team at Corporate HQ.
- Professional development and growth opportunities.
- Ensures accuracy of financial transactions and ensure processes align with company policies/procedures.
- Ensures timely and accurate month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing in accordance with GAAP.
- Reviews funding and sales-related reconciliations with many data points.
- Provide training, leadership and support to the property accounting team to deliver superior performance and results.
- Take ownership of entire accounting & finance department – the ability to forecast and create budgets.
- Record company card reconciliations and corresponding general ledger entries.
- Monitor gross sales and percentage rent as requested.
- Review work performed by property accountants including reconciliations, transfer requests, fee calculations, mortgage payments, bank reconciliations, and GL postings.
- Collaborate with operations team to resolve property accounting questions and implement solutions and efficient processes.
- Creates performance measures, monitoring processes and feedback systems that support the company’s objectives.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts monthly.
- Managing communication with vendors
- BA degree in Accounting/Finance or related study.
- 5+ years of related work experience – preferably in a real estate or property management environment.
- Accounting Software experience required. Yardi is preferred.
- Ability to lead teams and manage projects.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.