Financial Additions has partnered with a premier company in search of an Administrative Assistant. This role is contract to hire.
- May perform administrative duties specific to department such as, conducting research, updating databases, and preparing collateral materials for mass mailings.
- Performs general Administrative tasks such as typing, filing, and answering emails.
- Audits and maintains various reports specific to his/her department by checking for errors, inconsistencies or discrepancies; makes corrections and notifies appropriate personnel of any modifications.
- Ensures that department schedules and calendars are kept updated.
- Assists with a variety of scheduled and unscheduled projects occurring in the department at any given time.
- Responsible for opening, sorting, prioritizing and distributing inbound mail.
- Coordinates services for outbound mail.
- Answers phone calls with regards to inquiries, researching and resolving problems requiring knowledge of department policies and procedures.
- 2+ years of administrative support
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office