Ref ID: 00610-0011984288
Classification: Administrative Assistant
Compensation: $52000.00 to $60000.00 yearly
Robert Half is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant who enjoys problem-solving and taking on new challenges in a fast-paced environment. You will be leading the efforts of supporting the office by taking on various office and administrative tasks as an Administrative Assistant. Do your talents include mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design? Then we have the Administrative Assistant position for you. A permanent hire opportunity, this Administrative Assistant opportunity is located in the Denver, Colorado area.
- Maintain electronic document filing systems and follow processes to effectively manage information and legal documents.
- Timely and accurate preparation of expense reports for assigned team.
- Timely and accurate processing and coding of Value-Add/Development project expenses.
- Coordination of internal staff meetings and agendas, conference registrations, travel arrangements, and business lunches for assigned team.
- Assist Client Engagement and Brand Product Manager with corporate events such as local ground breakings and grand openings.
- Coordinate industry dinners and employee relations events with marketing team oversight.
- Key local technology partner for various needs including set-up of technology for meetings and basic IT troubleshooting prior to directing to IT team. Willingness to research to find answers.
- Set up Sharefile sites for teams, clients, contractors, and other customers. Follow business practices for uploading documents and site maintenance.
- Proposal creation assistance when requested by developers or marketing.
- Coordination of media awards, speaking arrangements, advertising, and other related marketing activities with direction from the Brand and Communications Manager.
- Assist in content development generation for digital and print mailer campaigns as well as social media.
- Clerical support as needed included but not limited to typing correspondence, printing documents, mail/courier, filing, scanning, contact and calendar management, receptionist assistance, maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of the office, kitchen and conference rooms, tracking, and ordering and stocking office and kitchen supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.