Are you looking for a great opportunity to gain experience in office management or executive assistant work? This Administrative Assistant role would be a great opportunity for you. We are actively seeking a part-time Administrate Assistant to support internal staff for 24 hours/week with flexibility. Primary activities include organizing and managing travel for staff, routine purchasing, assisting in tracking corporate property, generating reports, graphs and written materials, onboarding and offboarding staff, meeting and event support, and a variety of other responsibilities that help to make team successful. As a junior member of the administrative team, this position will closely partner with teammates to coordinate activities. Growth potential - position may become full-time opportunity if the right individual is identified.
• Supports staff in areas of general administration and logistical support as needed, for example, taking meeting minutes, reviewing invoices, scheduling meetings, and other duties as assigned.
• Edits/proofreads/formats administrative and/or specialized technical documents and edits non-technical portions for correct grammar, spelling and formatting such are spreadsheets, memos and presentations
• Under the guidance of senior administration, carries out the onboarding process for new employees and visitors including, office setup, phone assignment, and coordination of other aspects of setup with IT and others in the process.
• Stocks office supplies and ensures meeting rooms and common spaces are in order and ready for staff use.
• Responsible for making, tracking, and reconciling routine purchases on company credit card and purchase orders. Develops an understanding of relevant purchasing policies and procedures and seeks guidance when requests are unfamiliar or complex.
• As a member of the DO administrative team, cross trains and strives to offer and seek help in balancing workload during busy periods. Uses tools/worksheets/systems to allow administrative teammates to back each other up
• Assists in property administration
• Contributes to and updates the DO website content.
• Responsible for overall travel function, which includes arrangements, both international and domestic. Works with traveler to ensure completion of requirement documentation, e.g., authorizations, vouchers, visas. Calculates per diem rates, and foreign currency. Ensures travel regulations are followed
• Excellent customer service skills to include, attention to detail, accuracy, follow through, organization and prioritization
• Advanced oral and written communication skills
• Experience with a typical office computing environment and MS Office software, Google Suite, and video conferencing.
• Skill at editing, proofreading, and formatting administrative documents for correct grammar, spelling, and appearance.
• Advanced knowledge of travel logistics, planning and procedures.
• Skill in basic math and accounting principles.
• Discretion in handling confidential information.
• Sensitivity to working in a diverse, multicultural setting.
• Demonstrated ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
• Adaptable to new tools and software AppleOne is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.