If you are an experienced Administrative Coordinator looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Administrative Coordinator. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Administrative Coordinator will include:
- Compensation (Range): / hour : 18-20 HR
- Works with high level of confidentiality
- Develops and presents data to other members of the organization
- Solves problems and develops new methods off analysis
- Develops and maintains a system for managing office routine
- Plans, conducts and evaluates projects
- Prepares reports and conducts presentations
- Maintains high level of technical expertise and procedural knowledge
- Keeps supervision advised of work in process
- Assumes operational assignments as a working member
- Frequent contact with others outside the work group
- Assumes managerial responsibilities
- Coordinates and monitors special or unusual projects
- Attends meetings/disseminates information and makes suggestions for future development
As a Administrative Coordinator you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Previous mainframe experience
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access applications
- Well developed oral and written communications skills
- High level interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
- Ability to organize, plan and document tasks
- Broad knowledge of technology in areas to which assigned
- Knowledge of corporate/unit policies and procedures
- Relatively high level of analytical ability where problems are complex
- Five or more years work experience
- College degree or equivalent training
As a Administrative Coordinator with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Administrative Coordinator Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.