$ 140600.00 - $ 180800.00
Are you inspired by challenging the status quo? Do you thrive in collaborative environments that drive results? If so, Gates could be for you.
Gates is a leading manufacturer of application-specific fluid power and power transmission solutions. We push the boundaries of material science to engineer solutions that continually exceed customer expectations.
Let's simplify it, think belts and hoses. Found in motorcycles, conveyor belts, cars, tractors, blenders, vacuum cleaners, bicycles, & 3D printers just to name a few. Because why not do it all?
WHAT TO EXPECT
As an innovation leader, we look for ambitious, forward thinking, open-minded and well-rounded individuals to join our global team. Gates Corporation has an exciting opportunity for an Advanced Manufacturing Engineering Program Leader who will be located in our downtown Denver office. In this role you will;
* Lead, direct, and control all activities concerning the development of manufacturing processes in support of new product development (NPD) programs to meet customer and business objectives for safety, quality, delivery, and cost.
* Evaluate results and make needed adjustments to keep activities aligned with program deliverables.
* Support the development and implementation of advanced manufacturing concepts within the framework of Lean manufacturing.
* Define, develop, and manage the schedule, resources, and investment needed to complete all required manufacturing deliverables in support NPD programs with moderate to large business impact from project inception through production launch.
* Collaborate closely with the lead program manager and other functional team members to ensure adherence to the NPD phase-gate process in executing program deliverables, conducting regular stakeholder reviews, and ensuring ease of new product integration into the manufacturing facility.
* Coach and advise other advanced manufacturing engineers and cross-functional team members in the definition and development of manufacturing concepts and processes integral to NPD using advanced techniques such as DFM/A (Design for Manufacturability and Assembly), 3P (Production Preparation Process), 7-Ways, FMEA, and Lean Six Sigma methodology.
* Develop manufacturing planning and analysis including manufacturing site selection, tooling and equipment needs and costs, process capability requirements and control plans, and other assessments which facilitate the definition and specification of manufacturing processes.
* Be responsible for evaluating manufacturing process for capability.
* Be responsible for capitol planning along with structured approach for reinvestment of critical process.
* Evaluate and implement innovative and cost-effective manufacturing processes to improve the safety, quality, and efficiency of manufacturing operations and business information systems.
* Provide technical expertise and leadership for the timely resolution of manufacturing process and product design problems.
* Serve as a resource for cause / effect analyses, problem investigations, statistical studies, and root cause corrective action planning and implementation.