Founded in 1928, Welcome Wagon is a national marketing company that produces advertising targeted at new movers for local businesses.
We help new movers settle in by providing them with information about companies and organizations in their new communities. We have touched the lives of over 100 million households, including American Presidents as they moved into the White House.
We help mom and pop shops thrive by connecting them with new movers. Did you know that new movers will spend more in the first 6 months of a move than the average consumer will spend in three years? And they are more likely to become your loyal customer if you reach them first?
About the Role
We seek Sales Representatives to help us bring businesses in their local communities on board. We know that now, more than ever, they need our help connecting with customers.
This position is home-based and offers the following:
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Generous uncapped commission plan ??? with double commission (40%) in the first 60 days
- Opportunities to earn additional bonuses
- Expense reimbursement
- Training and support
- Extended periods of standing or sitting
- Ability to transport a briefcase with marketing materials less than 10 lbs
- Constant movement required to visit several clients for appointments at various locations during a full-time work day
- Frequent operation of computer related equipment, including but not limited to: keyboards, printers, and/or scanners
- Ability to recognize and safely avoid hazardous situations on the road while operating a motor vehicle
This job description reflects management???s assignment of essential functions; subject to change at any time.
Welcome Wagon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EEO/M/F/D/V