Continuum Media - Denver Office
Department: Ad Sales Operations
Salary Range: 48K - 55K
Who we are:
Continuum Media is a national advertising platform specializing in providing solutions for brands to access and measure large sources of hard-to-reach television ad impressions. Headquartered in Denver with offices in New York City, Chicago, and the U.K., we are building a workplace where teammates, the company, and our clients can thrive. The degree to which we collectively succeed is predicated upon respect, trust, safety, transparency, and personal accountability. We encourage camaraderie, laughter, and an open-minded and curious workplace, while holding all employees to the highest professional and ethical standards. Talent runs deep, but character even deeper. Each office has its own unique character(s). We are spread across time zones, even countries, but that does not mean we don't have a common sense of commitment.
Continuum Media is seeking a full-time Traffic Operations Coordinator to join our fun and success-driven team in our Colorado office.
Reports to: Traffic Coordinator reports to the Director of Traffic Operations
The ideal candidate for this position enjoys working in a fast-paced and high-volume, deadline-driven environment. This role interacts daily with internal departments, external customers, vendors and media television providers, cable, broadcast and other. A high-quality candidate is detail oriented, comfortable with various computer software applications, able to enter data to multiple resources, able to prioritize, proactively communicate, and problem-solving skills a must!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Data entry and processing of deliverables to ensure all orders, revision, commercial materials, and instructions have been received externally to our inventory partners. Managing materials from clients and partners for fulfillment of orders.
* Data entry and accurate quality control of day-to-day operation
* Receive, review, and submit client orders quickly and at high volume
* Locate and organize trafficking instruction for input and distribution
* Manage and communicate revisions and cancels to media outlets within deadline
* Order commercial materials for delivery to all media outlets within deadlines
* Data entry and aggregate documents from various partners
* Post log processing, discrepancy management, and various reporting needs as required
* Other responsibilities as assigned
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
* Media Trafficking experience preferred and knowledge of traffic and billing systems a plus.
* Knowledge of Media Operations a plus (Broadcast, Cable, Digital, etc.).
* High school diploma or GED required.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel and Word and, Outlook as well as Google Doc.
* Flexible and agile work-style; able to handle demanding situations, respond positively to change, and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
* Problem-solving and critical thinking skills; strong organizational and prioritization skills; proactive, self-starter and follow through.
* Professional written and oral communication skills; able to work independently and as part of a team. Take pride in work and a concern with a job well done. Positive attitude, friendly demeanor, and team player.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit or stand at a desk throughout the day while working on a computer.
We have an open office setting to inspire collaboration and teamwork. Must be able to perform job duties accurately and timely with background noise and distractions.
POSITION TYPE AND HOURS
This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., 40 hours per week. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as tasks and workload demand.
What we offer
* 100% employer-paid premiums for medical, vision, dental and disability
* Life Insurance, EAP, HSA with employer contribution, Pet Insurance option
* Unlimited PTO
* Vacation Incentive Program
* Hybrid remote work schedule
* 401K company match