Ref ID: 00610-0011749656
Classification: Applications Architect
Compensation: $128000.00 to $154000.00 yearly
Robert Half is working with a client in the Denver are who is looking for a Senior Architect - Oracle EBS, Demand Management
In this role you will act as a key liaison between Business, IT and external partners for successful delivery of projects and accountable for operational support in all areas of Supply Chain Planning and value streams of the business.You will also be responsible for Process design, system configuration, testing, development specification and end user training for Oracle eBS SCM Applications, VCP and ASCP.
• Strong techno-functional knowledge in Oracle EBS modules like Manufacturing, SCM, Value Chain Planning, ASCP, Demand Planning and Order Management
• Knowledge and experience in supply chain management processes such as supply chain planning, demand planning and inventory management, Work in Progress (WIP), Bill of Materials (BOM).
• Experience in supporting supply chain management and execution processes in manufacturing environment. Ability to interact with cross functions from planning, commercial and IT.
• Knowledgeable in supply chain methodologies, related KPIs and reporting.
• Adept knowledge of the underlying Oracle schema, integration points, data conversion and technology processes.
• Strong skills in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL development and troubleshooting.
Relocation assistance is provided. Must be authorized to work in the US for any Employer