Secure Shield Enforcement Solutions is looking for armed security officers who can deliver an exceptional customer service experience while maintaining a safe and secure environment for our prestigious clients. We are accepting applications for armed security officers for the Denver Metro Area.
All shifts are available! Some weekends and holiday's required.
Armed Security Officers will carry/maintain firearm in a professional, yet non-threatening manner. Armed security officers must have their own firearm, duty belt and Level 3 holster.
Security Job Duties:
- Deter criminal activity and misconduct
- Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles
- Patrol the interior of and exterior of the buildings to observe and identify potential safety risks, security risks and undesirable conditions
- Responds to alarms, calls of distress, or emergencies such as fire, injuries or presence of unauthorized persons by calling police, fire departments and/or local emergency response teams.
- Ensures reports, records and other documentation is accurate and complete, and submitted in a timely manner.
- Responds to unusual or emergency situations at client’s site using the appropriate escalation of force level up to and including armed response by following established protocol.
- Maintains proficiency in the use of all assigned protective equipment, restraint devices and weapons.
Security Job Requirements:
- May require MMJ License, Denver Merchant Guard, Armed Endorsement
- Recent gun range qualification form
- Approved firearm, duty belt and Level 3 holster
- High school degree or equivalent
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- 1+ years of armed security experience
- Ability to multitask and deal with competing priorities
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Paid time off
- Competitive pay
- Room for advancement
- Employee recognition programs
- Professional development and training opportunities
- $16.00 to $19.50/ hour
Previous experience in security, law enforcement, corrections, military or other related fields is preferred. The armed security officer works in environments and under conditions that require carrying authorized weapons and ammunition, the use of protective gear and devices, and awareness of personal safety and safety of others.
The physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
If you want to become part of a professional, performance-driven security company, apply with us today! *
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V, Drug, Alcohol, and Tobacco-Free Workplace.