Passion: Joining the Inter-Con family is an opportunity for growth and career advancement in an environment that truly cares for its employees.
People: We have transitioned thousands of officers into successful careers in law enforcement, government services, foreign affairs and many more.
Partner with us to begin a journey that begins with a commitment and leads to a career of a lifetime. Stand out. Be proud. Be Inter-Con!
Inter-Con is searching for aspiring individuals to join our thriving team of Security Officers. You’ll work as a member of a close team to form the backbone of the broad security services Inter-Con provides its valued clients every day. Opportunities exist to work closely with State Government Agencies, Healthcare Institutions, World Class Museums, Local Police Departments, Mobile Bicycle Patrols, state-of-the-art Operations Centers and many more.
Specific benefits include:
- Competitive pay.
- Recognition and Reward Programs.
- Training and Career Development.
- Opportunities for Medical, dental, Holidays, vacation and sick, and 401 (k) retirement plan.
- Uniform and equipment provided.
- Additional benefits vary depending on position.
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Possess courteous behavior and ability to interact and manage contact with the general public.
- Be eligible to work in the United States.
- Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Denver Armed Guard License
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- State ID (required); Valid Driver’s License (preferred).
Inter-Con is passionate about hiring veterans. In fact, we’ve hired thousands of veterans over the years and plan to keep hiring as many as we can. If you are veteran in search of a rewarding career among a team that holds an affinity for those who served as well as values your success and growth within our organization, please take a moment to review our website for all our extensive opportunities. Visit www.icsecurity.com/careers/.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is an affirmative action employer who provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. License PPO# 6822