ASSISTANT CONTROLLER – Fun, family-focused environment – Real Estate – New Position
One of Denver’s top real estate companies is looking for an experience real estate accounting professional to join their incredible staff!
The company strives to create a fun, family-focused environment!
This could be a great opportunity for a Senior Accountant or Accounting Manager ready to take the next step!
We are seeking a degreed accountant, CPA preferred but not required, and 5-7 years of progressive experience required.
Real estate experience is required. YARDI experience is a plus.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ASSISTANT CONTROLLER
- Assist in the completion of the monthly, quarterly, and annual close process of multiple properties to meet reporting deadlines to financial partners.
- Assist in the completion of the monthly, quarterly, and annual joint venture accounting and reporting requirements.
- Compile lender requirements to assist with lender reporting compliance.
- Ensure monthly debt service payments are funded and recorded.
- Manage the bi-weekly processing of payroll.
- Actively manage labor allocations.
- Prepare 401(k) data transfer and Manage the 401(k) function
- Prepare quarterly Real Estate Owned report.
- Manage other accounting functions.
- Assist with various audits and implementation of new processes.