Responsible for the day-to-day performance of all departments in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations governing this facility. Assists the Plant Manager in ensuring that the plant is run in a safe, efficient, and proper manner.
Essential Job Duties:
- Interact with customers for better service needs and implement changes approved by the Plant Manager accordingly.
- Help to formulate procedural changes to ensure correct handling of products and services.
- Oversee quality control and recommend and implement changes as necessary.
- Participate and/or facilitate monthly plant safety meetings.
- Help maintain communication within the plant, Region, and company networks.
- Acting Plant Manager in absence of Plant Manager.
- Managing human resources for all depts. by hiring, terminating, and reassigning as required in addition to scheduling for coverage
- Administer disciplinary action as necessary.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
Supervise the work of others, including planning, assigning and scheduling work, reviewing work and ensuring quality standards, training staff and overseeing productivity. May offer recommendations for hiring, termination and pay adjustments, but do not have final responsibility for making these decisions.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts