Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The OptumRx Associate Director of Client Management Operations is the leader of the Health Plans Client Management team. OptumRx is seeking a highly skilled, experienced and motivated individual for this critical new role to lead the delivery and execution for contracted services
This role manages ongoing contract relationships and service delivery to complex health plan clients for one or more assigned accounts. Acts as outward-facing, dedicated resource for assigned accounts, typically with direct client contact (not call center) and large or complex accounts. Builds relationships with health plan clients (not individual groups or members) and serves as the primary point of contact for overall and day-today service delivery. Represents client internally and coordinates with other functions to implement client systems, complete projects, and address ongoing service needs. This function includes employees who are in dedicated on-site service roles. Jobs in this function may work closely with sales or Strategic Account Executives on renewals and upselling, but incumbents do not have specific sales goal accountability or primary responsibility to close sales. Account management jobs focused primarily on relationship and service management belong in this family; jobs with significant sales responsibilities or sales-related incentives (including "OTH" plans) belong in a sales band.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Provides leadership to and is accountable for the performance of account managers and client service managers
- Impact of work is most often at the operational or local business unit or market level
- Responsible for the implementation of key operational projects, including new products and annual benefit renewal cycles for all lines of business
- Responsible for pre and post go-live activities, including Medicare open enrollment, 1/1 and 7/1 readiness.
- Owns operational client meetings (scheduling, agenda, presentation, and facilitation)
- Performance Guarantee client reporting development
- Operational components of client contractual credit entry
- First level of escalation for reported operational issues, inquiries, and requests
- Driver of product remediation and “Get Healthy” plans
- Delivery of guidance memos and related impact, if applicable
- Delivery of marketing materials
- Responsible for PA implementation, process flows, and procedure documentation (in conjunction with the clinical PA team)
- Pharmacy network maintenance and audit reports
- Identifies and resolves technical, operational and organizational problems outside own team
- Operational client reporting
- Works with Strategic Account Executive of client pharmacy modeling requests
- Accountable for client satisfaction
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Complex Health Plan Account Management experience
- Experience and working knowledge of Medicare Advantage with a focus on Medicare Part D, including CMS guidance
- Project management and implementation experience
- Experience in executive level communications and presentations
- Travel up to 20%
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
- Team player
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you’ll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you’re empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $94,500 to $171,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Associate Director of Client Management Operations, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote