@Orchard, LLC, is retained by a top space technology company in their search to add Associate Security Guards to their in Westminster, CO. In this role you will be executing all Company physical security policies and procedures.
This is a 24/7 security team and the available shift is: Thursday-Monday 10pm-6am
As an Associate Security Guard, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the work environment is safe and well-maintained
- Preparing Passdown, incident, and Daily Activity reports
- Monitoring security surveillance systems
- Executing all Company Physical Security policies and procedures
- Investigating and reporting hazards, unusual or suspicious circumstances in the workplace
- Monitoring and authorizing entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft
- Patrolling classified and unclassified premises to prevent and detect intrusion signs and ensure the security of doors, windows, and gates
- Supporting security training and briefings
- Conducting end-of-day security checks
- Conducting classified area open/close procedures
- Supporting the control of Secret storage materials
- Protection of combinations to security containers, cabinets, vaults, closed areas. Protection/supervision of keys and locks.
- Escorting personnel throughout the facility
- Climbing stairs and ladders, running, and patrolling exterior grounds on foot for extensive periods of time. These duties may need to be carried out in inclement weather conditions, including snow, ice, and excessive heat.
- Other security related tasks assigned by Security Managers
- Must be a U.S. citizen and be willing and able to obtain a TS/SCI security clearance
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be willing to meet the Physical Security Officer dress and appearance standards
- 6 months of customer service experience
- Prior experience with personnel or property protection
- Experience with access control systems, preferably C-CURE
- Experience with security surveillance systems, preferably Avigilon
- Candidates must be able to make the right decisions swiftly and possess excellent communication and observation skills
- Possess satisfactory public relations and customer service skills, sufficient to allow them to interact positively with Maxar employees, visitors, law enforcement agencies, and the general public
The compensation range for this position is $13.13 to $21.88 hourly, dependent on skills and experience. If a candidate has a higher level of experience, a higher range will be considered.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit, or if you would simply like more information, please apply so that we can paint the full picture.
Established in 2010, @Orchard LLC, also known as, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.atOrchard.com.