Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Internal Audit conducts audits and reports the results of our work to the Audit & Examinations Committee of the Board of Directors. We provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services delivered through a highly competent and diverse team. As a business partner, Audit helps the Company accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
The Commercial and Corporate & Investment Banking (CCIB) Audit team audits the following businesses: Middle Market Banking, Commercial Capital, Investment Banking, Sales and Trading, Commercial Real Estate, International, Control Executive, and Chief of Staff. We are looking to hire two Audit Managers (AM) who will support the following:
- The Chief of Staff Audit Manager will work for the Chief of Staff Senior Audit Manager (SAM) who has audit coverage responsibility for the Commercial Banking and Corporate & Investment Banking Chief of Staff organizations and the Control Executive teams.
- The Issue Monitoring and Validation Audit Manager will work for the Monitoring and Validation SAM who has responsibility for issue monitoring and validation activities across the Commercial Banking and Corporate & Investment Banking (CB/CIB) portfolio.
The Audit Manager supervises and oversees multiple concurrent projects or audit engagements as directed by senior management and may also participate in audits generally as subject matter expert in a consulting capacity. Audit Managers demonstrate depth and breadth of knowledge that includes technology, operational, financial, and regulatory understanding across multiple businesses and may develop knowledge in a critical subject matter area.
The Audit Manager:
- Manages defined audits within one or more segments of the Audit Plan.
- Accountable for supervision and oversight of assigned audits (auditor-in-charge).
- Performs auditor-in-charge and supervisory role for the most complex assigned audits within one or more segments of the Audit Plan
- Provides timely feedback, coaching and monitoring of audit work and directs staff members assigned to respective audits.
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships within Internal Audit and with teams across WF and other stakeholders.
- Assists in planning and organizing work in an annual cycle, not just project cycle.
- Ensures audit engagements are risk-based, and executed according to Internal Audit policies and guidance.
Salary range is determined by the location of the job.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule:
NC-Charlotte: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000 Max: $182,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000 Max: $182,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000 Max: $182,000
CO-Denver: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000 Max: $182,000
PA-Philadelphia: Min: $107,800 Mid: $154,000 Max: $200,200
May be considered for a discretionary bonus
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: audit, control testing, control and risk identification, or audit analysis demonstrated through work or military experience
- Experience at a financial institution or accounting firm
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Solid knowledge and understanding of audit or risk methodologies and supporting tools
- Understanding of financial regulatory environment
- Certification in one or more of the following: CPA, CAMS, CRCM, CIA, CISA or Commissioned Bank Examiner designation
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Solid problem solving skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
Other Desired Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of audit methodology, including risk identification and control assessment
- Experience leading and providing feedback to staff on audit projects or engagements.
- Experience with Commercial and Corporate & Investment Banking products and operations. Knowledge of front, middle, and back-office activities.
- Knowledge and/or experience with Commercial and Corporate & Investment Banking regulations.
- Issue validation, regulatory validation, and remediation experience
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.