Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Internal Audit is a provider of independent, objective assurance services delivered through a highly competent and diverse team. As a business partner, Audit helps the company accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
The Enterprise Technology Audit Group is comprised of four teams responsible for IT Governance, Information Security, Infrastructure, and CIO Applications. The Infrastructure team is looking to fill an Audit Manager position to support the coverage of Wells Fargo’s core technology environments (e.g., Distributed, Midrange, Mainframe, database, and data centers) and enterprise disaster recovery processes.
As an Audit Manager on the Infrastructure Audit team you will play an important and dynamic role in connecting with our business partners and regulators and executing the audit plan. You will monitor the business to identify key emerging risks, and will also support team member development and engagement.
- Participates and leads execution of the audit process to conduct tests of internal controls. Exhibits an understanding of the technical infrastructure.
- Develops and applies effective project leadership skills pertaining to information technology audit engagements regarding notification, task assignment and monitoring, project pacing and control.
- Leads audits that are generally moderate to significant in size and complexity.
- Typically leads several engagements during any given period, including audits and other monitoring projects.
- Demonstrates knowledge in one or more critical areas of technology including operating systems, data centers, key technology support processes, and information security.
- Provides performance feedback and coaching to less experienced auditors.
- Demonstrates professional skepticism.
- Presents audit results in an objective and unbiased manner.
- Writes opinions that lead to logical conclusions.
- Escalates significant risks and loss exposures to the appropriate levels of management.
Salary range is determined by the location of the job. The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000 Max: $182,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000 Max: $182,000
AZ-Chandler: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000 Max: $182,000
TX-Addison: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000 Max: $182,000
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000 Max: $182,000
CO-Denver: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000 Max: $182,000
TX-San Antonio: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000 Max: $182,000
MO-Saint Louis: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000 Max: $182,000
May be considered for a discretionary bonus.
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: audit, control testing, control and risk identification, or audit analysis demonstrated through work or military experience
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Solid problem solving skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Certification in one or more of the following: CPA, CAMS, CRCM, CIA, CISA or Commissioned Bank Examiner designation
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Experience at a financial institution or accounting firm
- Understanding of financial regulatory environment
- Solid knowledge and understanding of audit or risk methodologies and supporting tools
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience performing risk assessments and/or audits of mainframe, iSeries, database, and information security risks.
- Knowledge of industry frameworks (e.g., COBIT, ISO 2700x, ITIL, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, SANS Top 20 Critical Security Controls).
- High – energy self-starter who thrives in large, complex environments and challenging situations; must have the ability to adapt to change quickly and adjust work in a positive, professional manner; ability to work in a dynamic environment with multiple time constraints.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives.
- Certification in one or more of the following: CIA, CISA, CISM or Commissioned Bank Examiner designation
- Demonstrate professional skepticism and exercise superior judgment when evaluating the business impact and significance of audit findings.
- Develop valuable and trusting relationships with Wells Fargo business partners. Escalate significant risks and loss exposures to the appropriate levels of management.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CO-Denver: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000
AZ-Chandler: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000
TX-Addison: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000
TX-San Antonio: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000
MO-Saint Louis: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MO-Saint Louis: 2801 Market St - Saint Louis, MO
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
CO-Denver: 1700 Lincoln St - Denver, CO
TX-Addison: 5080 Spectrum Dr - Addison, TX
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.