Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Internal Audit is a provider of independent, objective assurance services delivered through a highly competent and diverse team. As a business partner, Audit helps the company accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
The Enterprise Technology Audit Group – Technology Governance Audit Team is looking to fill an Audit Manager position to support the coverage of Wells Fargo Technology’s Consumer Lending Audit Team.
You’ll be part of a team that provides audit coverage of the controls and tools that provide the front line protection for the Bank’s critical systems and data. Given the dynamic nature and changes in the banking space you’ll be exposed to new technology. We’re looking for team members that have a passion for IT Auditing, driving data analytics, new digital technology, understanding of consumer banking, and a continual thirst for knowledge in this fascinating and critical space!
The Audit Manager within the ETAG Team reports to Senior Audit Managers.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
- Responsible for performing as auditor in charge for audit testing of moderately complex to very complex components of assigned audits within multiple segments of the Audit Plan.
- Drives and executes data analytics for assigned audits to ensure efficient execution.
- Leads timely planning and execution of an assigned audit test.
- Assigned to projects ranging in size and complexity based upon level of experience.
- May perform auditor-in-charge responsibilities as assigned.
- Provides timely and quality work product.
- Ensures documentation and reporting are ready for review by senior managers.
- Develops and maintains strong business relationships within Internal Audit and with teams across the enterprise.
- Ensures audit programs and testing are risk-based, and executed according to Internal Audit policies and guidance.
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: audit, control testing, control and risk identification, or audit analysis demonstrated through work or military experience
- Experience at a financial institution or accounting firm
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Solid knowledge and understanding of audit or risk methodologies and supporting tools
- Understanding of financial regulatory environment
- Certification in one or more of the following: CPA, CAMS, CRCM, CIA, CISA or Commissioned Bank Examiner designation
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid problem solving skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in auditing and/or risk management related to developing, designing, testing, deploying, and implementing software and understanding of Agile software development methods.
- Knowledge of IT, information security and Cloud management and control frameworks (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity Framework and 800-53, CIS Top 20 Critical Security Controls, FFIEC IT Examination Handbooks, COBIT, FedRAMP, ISO 2700x, ITIL).
- High–energy self-starter who thrives in large, complex environments and challenging situations; must have the ability to adapt to change quickly and adjust work in a positive, professional manner; ability to work in a dynamic environment with multiple time constraints.
- Experience working in a highly formal audit environment, including preparation of formal test of design and test of effectiveness work-papers, sample selection through use of formal sample selection tools, process and control flow-charting, and audit methodology compliance.
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives.
- Ability to communicate effectively, in both written and verbal formats, with senior executive-level leaders.
- Demonstrate professional skepticism and exercise superior judgment when evaluating the business impact and significance of audit findings.
- Develop valuable and trusting relationships with Wells Fargo business partners. Escalate significant risks and loss exposures to the appropriate levels of management.
- Understanding of Corp Risk applications, systems and business processes
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CO-Denver: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000
AZ-Chandler: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000
TX-Addison: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000
TX-San Antonio: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000
MO-Saint Louis: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000
CO-Denver: 1700 Lincoln St - Denver, CO
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
TX-Addison: 5080 Spectrum Dr - Addison, TX
IA-West Des Moines: 800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
MO-Saint Louis: 2801 Market St - Saint Louis, MO
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.