*RELOCATION AVAILABLE FOR AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS*
Our client’s dealerships are striving to be the best service departments in the country. They need good Certified Automotive Technicians like you, to join their team. They have had tremendous growth over the last year and want you to benefit from that growth. They have the best equipment on the market. You can live near a lot of fishing, hunting, hiking, camping and beautiful mountains.
They make the transition as easy as possible:
- Top Pay - Qualified Senior Master Mechanic
- Up to a $5,000 Relocation bonus for a qualified certified senior master technician
- We guarantee your current hours for the first 90 days
- We pay all your toolbox relocation expenses
- We will honor any prearranged vacation days
Responsibilities and Duties for the Automotive Technician:
- Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
- Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Qualifications and Skills:
If you can accomplish the job duties above, you’ve got what it takes. Qualifications include:
- (3) years of experience as a Certified Automotive Repair Technician preferred
- Experience working at a dealership preferred
- Excellent customer service skills required
Our family of Automotive Technicians enjoy these benefits:
- Full Family Benefits - Medical and Dental
- 401k Profit Sharing with matching contribution
- Vacation, Sick/PTO, Holiday Leave
- Best in class Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid factory training
- State of the art facilities and shop equipment
- Earn additional cash spiffs, above and beyond your regular flat rate
- FUN and relaxed work environment
- Stunning and beautiful city to live in.