Delaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring a Bartender to join our team at Denver Airport in Denver, Colorado. As a Bartender, you will serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to guests responsibly while always providing an excellent guest experience.
Position starts at $12.85/hr + $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
Full Time Employee Total Rewards Package:
Delaware North believes in a total rewards package that helps us recruit and retain the best associates in the industry. We have a comprehensive benefits program designed to give our associates the comfort, safety and stability they need to serve our guests each and every day. Below is a listing of many of our benefits:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Shift Differential
- Paid Meals
- Paid time off including personal Holidays, Holidays, sick days and vacation
- Paid Parking
Minimum pay rate: $12.85/hour. Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at https://careers.delawarenorth.com/whatweoffer.
- Receive drink orders from guests or servers, mix and serve alcohol and non-alcohol drinks for guests following standard recipes and using company standardized proportions; serve wine and bottled beer or draw draught beer.
- Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly, request identification, and adhere to all unit and company alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Enter drink orders into the cash register, collect payment from guests for drinks served, and make correct change.
- Complete sales and inventory reporting accurately.
- Maintain bar stock by ordering or requisitioning liquors, beverages, condiments, and supplies.
- Clean and store bar equipment and bar stock.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum of two years of front-of-house experience in a high-volume bar or restaurant.
- Experience in cash handling and credit card processing.
- Previous experience using a computerized POS system.
- Ability to remain standing for the entire length of shift.
- Constant walking, bending, reaching, and repetitive motions.
- Ability to lift stock up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Exposure to moderate to high environmental noise levels during busy times.
Who We Are
At Delaware North, youll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, theres no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.