Benefits Specialist - Human Resources
Primary Location: Aurora, Colorado
V-Soft Consulting is currently seeking Benefits Specialist - Human Resources client in Aurora, Colorado. This is a contract position in hospital & health care industry.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Education and Experience »
- Bachelor’s, 2 years of leave admin experience, and experience with MS Excel, Kronos, and PeopleSoft.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Coordinates leave cases per federal/state regulations and internal guidelines.
- Responds to employee inquiries related to leave eligibility, disability claims, and benefits related payroll issues.
- Interacts with external leave vendor to provide info and resolve employee issues as needed.
- Maintains employee leave data, time keeping records and files.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
V-Soft Consulting is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks to help business get IT done. What makes V-Soft different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of delivering world-class IT staffing, consulting, engineering and managed services to Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies in the U.S., Canada, and Asia.
V-Soft is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India, Canada, and across the U.S., including Madison, Chicago, Denver, Harrisburg and Atlanta. V-Soft has been recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America and is known for the ability to provide highly qualified consultants for any project at any scale. V-Soft has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks, and holds such titles as MuleSoft Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, ServiceNow Partner, Microsoft Partner, and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst many others.
Like what you hear? Apply with V-Soft today!
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit www.vsoftconsulting.com or call (844) 425-8425.