Our clients include national real estate development and investment management companies with immediate needs for experienced BILINGUAL APARTMENT LEASING REPRESENTATIVES.
VARIED DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Bilingual/Fluent in Spanish
- Handling telephone inquiries and on-site traffic
- Showing “ready" apartments
- Closing the lease
- Qualifying prospects according to Tax Credit and HUD guidelines
- Completing all related paperwork and activities to ensure a timely move-in
- Tenant relations duties
- Renewing leases
These needs include short term, weekend, long term and temporary to hire situations.
Please visit our web site for additional information and for related permanent Apartment Management, Maintenance, and Housekeeping needs: