I am currently looking for an exceptional Collection Specialist for a direct hire opportunity at my client in the beautiful down town West Bend area. My client offers competitive base salary plus commission and a great benefits package. If you have 2+ years in account collections or sales experience please forward submit your resume.
The hours for full time are as follows:
- 2 days per week - 8am - 4:30pm
- 2 evenings per week - 11:30am - 8pm
- Friday's 7am - 3:30pm
- 2 Saturday shifts per month from 9am - 12pm (Friday prior will be a partial day)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as Management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Make daily required amount of outbound collection calls on delinquent accounts ranging from 5-120 + days old
- Take incoming phone calls from customers to assist in setting them up with repayment arrangements or to answer general questions regarding their existing loan
- Use skip tracing and other methods to locate delinquent customers
- Prepare and send correspondence to customers via mail, email and text message
- Use critical thinking skills to solve customer issues, suggest loan modifications to Collections Manager and make recommendations for further action to mitigate loss to the company
- Work independently in a fast paced environment to consistently meet collection quality and quantity goals
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Promoting positive involvement with staff/customers/dealers o Team Player/ Team Oriented