Respected Denver law firm has an immediate opening for a Bilingual Immigration Legal Assistant/Paralegal. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with at least 1-2 years of experience working at a law firm specializing in family/asylum immigration. The ideal candidate will be fluent in Spanish and English and have excellent knowledge of immigration procedures and forms. Come grow your career at a premier, Denver-based, law firm!
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Managing immigration cases from beginning to end.
- Ability to manage complex tasks efficiently and prioritize.
- Screen cases during intake calls for complications or potential future issues.
- Continuously meet strict deadlines with ease and be dedicated to serving the firm's clients.
- Determining required documentation and working with the client to identify, obtain, and revise documents.
- Self-starting, detail oriented, organized, and able to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Preparing and filing immigration petitions, applications and related documents.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, full-time (40 hours per week).
- MUST have at least 1-2 years of Immigration Law Firm experience.
- Bilingual and biliterate in Spanish and English.
- Knowledge of various immigration forms and procedures.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- College degree or paralegal certificate is a plus, but not required.
If you are interested in this Bilingual Legal Assistant/Paralegal opportunity in Denver, please apply! Email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.