- Building relationships with customers by asking questions to learn about their financial needs, understanding customers' life events and goals; and sharing how Wells Fargo can help by following up through proactive outreach, and appointments.
- Building relationships with branch employees and partners by working together to best serve customers.
- Growing a book of business through proactive outreach.
- Conducting needs based conversations to identify credit, deposit, and investment needs of customers.
- Making introductions to partners to help meet customer's broader financial needs as appropriate.
- Partnering closely with financial advisors to understand appropriate introductions to address the needs of customers with investment or retirement needs.
- Serving as a leader in managing risk; understand and manage risks in the business, adhere to policies, procedures, and controls and ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Explaining and demonstrating self-service mobile options to customers.
- Maintaining knowledge of bank products and services.
- Completing service requests, identifying, and resolving customer concerns by following resolution protocol.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits/ for benefits information
- 1+ year of experience offering products and services to customers based on their needs
- 1+ year of experience assessing and meeting the needs of customers and/or helping with issue resolution demonstrated through work or military experience
- 1+ year of experience building and maintaining effective relationships with customers and partners
- 2+ years of financial services experience
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 and 63 or 7 and 66 exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- State Life Insurance license(s)
- Customer service focus with experience handling complex transactions across multiple systems
- Proficient with proactively sourcing, acquiring, building, and maintaining relationships with customers and colleagues
- Knowledge and understanding of book of business
- Knowledge and understanding of retail compliance controls, risk management, and loss prevention
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
- Ability to educate and connect customer to technology and share the value of mobile banking options
- Ability to interact with integrity and professionalism with customers and employees
- High motivation with ability to successfully meet team objectives while maintaining individual performance
- Experience mentoring and peer-coaching others
- Experience assessing customer needs and recommending products/services to fulfill those needs
- Experience using strong business acumen to provide financial services consultation to small business customers
- Knowledge and understanding of financial services consumer lending products
- Relevant military experience including working with military protocol and instructions, enlisted evaluations, officer/leadership reporting
- Relevant military experience including working in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
- Current registration for FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 (or equivalent) are required for this role or must be completed within a specified period of time and will be communicated to the candidate upon offer acceptance
- State Insurance license(s) are required for this role and must be completed within a specified period of time determined by number of licenses to be obtained and will be communicated to the candidate upon offer acceptance. Compliance with the state law requirements is required
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- For specific FINRA qualification exams obtained after 9/30/2018, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam co-requisite may also be required
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CO-Boulder: Min: $37,600 Mid: $51,500
CO-Boulder: 3307 N 30th St - Boulder, CO
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.