No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward. We need attention to every detail with an eye for the points no one has considered. You'll help improve the health of millions. And you'll do your life's best work. (sm)
In Optum Care, we're not just imagining a world where health care works better for everyone - we're creating it.
We are seeking an experienced, relationship-driven marketer to join the Optum Care marketing team to support Broker and Partnerships Marketing. The individual will be focused expanding relationships with key influencers in the buying chain, independent insurance agent brokers, healthcare insurance payers and senior-focused alliances, in support of Optum Care's patient growth goals. The right candidate thrives in a performance-driven, fast-paced environment where people are collaborative and not afraid to take risks.
The Broker and Partnership Marketing Manager will help identify and manage partner relationships, develop and execute influencer campaigns and co-marketing programs to acquire new patients. The successful candidate works within a highly matrixed environment, partnering closely national and local leadership and internal stakeholder groups to support campaign execution, including digital marketing operations, data and analytics teams, market insights, and legal and compliance to execute partnership and campaign strategy.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on exciting new challenges.
- Develop and pilot broker and partnership programs and campaigns to maximize referrals and new patient acquisition
- Develop, manage and maintain broker and partner relationships with internal and external stakeholders and keep them informed about marketing initiatives
- Identify and govern co-marketing opportunities with a range of insurance payers and curate partnership opportunities with senior-focused alliances, affiliates and partnerships
- Execute co-branded integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining patients including joint thought leadership, education and events
- Direct digital operations teams in development of digital content/education, lead management and referral management platform
- Lead cross functional meetings to share marketing updates, campaign results, and status of key initiatives; deliver regular reports of campaign results and partner referral pipeline
- Deliver regular reports of partner / broker pipeline, campaign results, including response analysis and KPI evaluation
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- MBA or BS degree required, preferably in business or related field or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of professional-level marketing experience
- Experience in B-to-B and B-to-C marketing
- Experience developing value propositions, B-to-B-to-C journeys and campaigns
- Experience applying marketing analytics to inform marketing strategy including segmentation and targeting, measurement, and campaign plans
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- MBA in marketing
- Experience managing partnership marketing programs
- Healthcare experience
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills
- Excellent organizational skills with a good sense of prioritization
- Passion for learning and growing digital and performance marketing skills
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Productive in a highly matrixed organization
- Experience managing large scale campaigns with multiple work streams and interdependencies
- Ability to create insights from data analysis and drive recommendations to leadership
- A test and learn mentality
- Ability to learn new concepts and adapt quickly
- Demonstrated success planning, executing and measuring marketing campaigns in a complicated, matrixed organization.
- Ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Job Keywords: Broker and Partner Marketing Manager, Optum, telecommute