Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Chief Operating Office (COO) is responsible for delivering a more consistent approach to business operations across Wells Fargo, strengthening the company's risk and control infrastructure, and delivering effective and efficient enterprise services to employees and customers.
The COO group includes the head of Operations, who is jointly responsible for line of business operations with each of the five LOB CEOs. Operations functions include contact center operations, client servicing support, money movements within our businesses, lending operations, and other functions.
The COO group also includes a number of teams dedicated to strengthening Wells Fargo's risk and control infrastructure. These include the Control Executive team; Regulatory and Policy Affairs; Enterprise Customer Excellence; Sales Practices Oversight and Management; and Strategic Execution and Operations.
The Chief Administrative Office, encompassing the Corporate Properties Group; Corporate Security; Enterprise Business Resiliency; Strategic Programs and Process Improvement; Enterprise Change Management; Supply Chain Management; and Data Management and Insights, delivers important services for our employees and customers.
This position will be responsible for the following Information Management Office (IMO) activities:
- Manage and update the WF Corporate Records Retention Schedule
- Solicit feedback from subject matter experts and perform credible challenge
- Make content updates to the retention schedule based on finalized feedback
- Oversee global legal research process to determine and validate retention periods
- Provide records management expertise and consulting for projects and initiatives across the enterprise; Identify, assess and mitigate information risk within the program
- Provide feedback as requested on Information Management policies, procedures, and internal controls making recommendations for change
- Maintain and adhere to IMO controls, procedures and exercise credible challenge and facilitate suitable solutions a required
- Identify training opportunities, develop supporting training materials and conduct training
- Establish risk-based metrics to demonstrate effectiveness of controls
- Provide records retention subject matter expertise consulting to lines of business
Salary range is determined by the location of the job
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule:
Minneapolis, MN: $108,500 $155,000 $201,500
El Monte, CA: $130,200 $186,000 $241,800
San Francisco, CA: $130,200 $186,000 $241,800
Charlotte, NC: $108,500 $155,000 $201,500
Des Moines, IA: $108,500 $155,000 $201,500
New York, NY: $130,200 $186,000 $241,800
Denver, CO: $108,500 $155,000 $201,500
Chandler, AZ: $108,500 $155,000 $201,500
May be considered for a discretionary bonus
May be considered for Restricted Share Rights or other long-term incentive awards
Preference is for selected candidate to work within any Wells Fargo location.
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: business support, project management, implementation, business operations or strategic planning
- 3+ years of experience creating and managing record retention schedules for a large organization
Other Desired Qualifications
- Demonstrated expertise in working with state, federal and international regulatory publications pertaining to information management
- Certified Records Manager credential and/or Juris Doctor degree preferred
- Extensive experience in leading or supporting records management initiatives
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic, complex, and fast paced environment
- Experience in effectively identifying and assessing risk
- Creative and critical thinking skills
- Excellent analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy, presenting information in a manner that persuades, educates and enhances understanding at all levels
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Superb ability to influence and collaborate to build successful relationships across multiple levels and functions
- Exceptional experience in presenting to Senior Leaders and Executives
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- BS/BA degree or higher
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
AZ-Chandler: Min: $108,500 Mid: $155,000
CA-SF-Financial District: Min: $130,200 Mid: $186,000
CO-Denver: Min: $108,500 Mid: $155,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $108,500 Mid: $155,000
NY-New York: Min: $130,200 Mid: $186,000
CA-El Monte: Min: $119,400 Mid: $170,500
NC-Charlotte: Min: $108,500 Mid: $155,000
IA-Des Moines: Min: $108,500 Mid: $155,000
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
CA-El Monte: 9000 Flair Dr - El Monte, CA
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
NY-New York: 30 Hudson Yards - New York, NY
CO-Denver: 1740 BROADWAY AVE - DENVER, CO
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.