Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) who recognize, like us, that the world of healthcare is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At Interim HealthCare, we’ll work hand in hand with you to help you grow and have a meaningful career. There’s no limit to your potential here.
Responsibilities of the Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) role include:
- Assist as assigned with activities of daily living such bathing, grooming, toileting and elimination, and adequate nutritional intake.
- Assist as assigned with ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion exercises.
- Recognize and document changes in client condition and safety and report to supervisor.
- Read and record client temperature, pulse, and respiration when assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Current Colorado CNA license in good standing.
- Current Health Care CPR Certified.
- At least six (6) months of recent health care experience.
- Must be willing to travel to surrounding areas.
- Access to company supervisors for support 24x7x365
- Competitive salary and travel compensation
- Dental plan available
- Disability plan available
- Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University
- Employee recognition and growth programs
- Flexible assignments to fit your needs
- Holiday pay for full time employees
- Locally owned and operated with company longevity and stability
- Offices in Fort Collins, Greeley, Boulder, Denver, Colorado Springs, Pueblo and Tucson, AZ
- Opportunities in Skilled Nursing Facilities, Acute Rehab and other facilities
- Retirement option available
- Unlimited access to over 350 online topic trainings
- Vision plan available
- Weekly pay with Direct Deposit available
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated.