Remote, Competitive Salary, Excellent Benefits, & More!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sierra Johnson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
We are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar fintech organization, helping our customers find the best possible vehicle interest rates and we are looking for a highly-skilled CTO with a strong understanding of technological trends to build strategy within e-commerce or FinTech.
Why join us?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full suite of medical benefits, including dental, vision, pet insurance and more!
- PTO and holidays
The CTO will be responsible for managing a technology budget and making investments to align the company with its vision for its technological needs. You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in technological development.
- Master’s degree in computer science or related field
- 8 years working in a technological role
- Min. 5 years managing a team
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
- Executive leadership roles demonstrating a track record of technology innovation, design, development, and implementation in an agile environment.
- Demonstrated success delivering customer-centric tools adding value to the end uses while also anticipating internal operational needs and delivering tools that result in value-added services to the organization
- Experience managing internal and external IT teams
- Strong understanding of technological trends to build strategy within e-commerce or FinTech
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning - deep understanding of IT costs and financial implications of decisions and recommendations
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of IT projects
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs
- Outline the goals for research and development
- Ensures the IT organization can scale and support the business continues to grow.
- Establishes long term IT needs and plans and develops strategies for developing systems and acquiring software and hardware necessary to meet those needs
- Ensure Information Security and compliance regulations that apply to systems operations
- Responsible for setting strategy and leading teams to develop, support, enforce and integrate best practices and technology standards across the organization
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.