Nantional law firm is seeking an experienced litigation paralegal to join their insurance defense practice group in Denver. The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of civil litigation experience at a defense firm, including substantial experience with Colorado courts. Remote work options are available.
- Case management through trial/settlement.
- Draft discovery requests/responses.
- Review incoming document productions and prepare outgoing document productions.
- Trial preparation, including witness lists, trial exhibits, notebook, subpoenas, etc.
- Request, review and organize medical records/billings and calculate damages.
- Communicate regarding case status with clients, attorneys, experts, and other parties.
- At least 3-5 years of experience as a litigation paralegal.
- Insurance defense experience required.
- Paralegal certification required.
- Knowledge of Colorado (CRCP) and Federal (FRCP) court rules.
- Proficiency in all MS Office programs and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
If you are interested in this Litigation Paralegal job in Denver, please apply by emailing your resume to Charlie Fields at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.