Denver law firm has an immediate opening for a result driven Civil Litigation Paralegal with 3+ years of litigation and trial experience. This newly created position supports a busy and fast paced litigation practice group.
Civil Litigation Paralegal Job Responsibilities:
- Obtain, review, and analyze medical, financial, tax, and employment records, or any other relevant documents and records.
- Prepare medical record summaries.
- Draft pleadings, discovery, and routine correspondence.
- Experience billing time.
- Well-developed writing and research skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skill level in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to stay focused on numerous details while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Anticipating attorney's needs, identifying problems, and finding solutions.
- Ability to work with limited supervision, independently or with a team.
- Ability to develop and maintain cooperative working relationships with a wide variety of people.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize a high-volume workload to meet time-critical deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a mature, professional, and personable presentation and demeanor.
- A 4 year degree and Paralegal Certificate
- 3+ years of recent litigation experience in a law firm setting
- Familiarity with State and Federal Court systems
If you are excited about the possibility of joining a thriving law firm where teamwork and hard work are recognized and appreciate please apply below!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.