Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Chief Operating Office (COO) is responsible for delivering a more consistent approach to business operations across Wells Fargo, strengthening the company's risk and control infrastructure, and delivering effective and efficient enterprise services to employees and customers.
The COO group includes the head of Operations, who is jointly responsible for line of business operations with each of the five LOB CEOs. Operations functions include contact center operations, client servicing support, money movements within our businesses, lending operations, and other functions.
The COO group also includes a number of teams dedicated to strengthening Wells Fargo's risk and control infrastructure. These include the Control Executive team; Regulatory and Policy Affairs; Enterprise Customer Excellence; Sales Practices Oversight and Management; and Strategic Execution and Operations.
The Chief Administrative Office, encompassing the Corporate Properties Group; Corporate Security; Enterprise Business Resiliency; Strategic Programs and Process Improvement; Enterprise Change Management; Supply Chain Management; and Data Management and Insights, delivers important services for our employees and customers.
Real Estate Valuation Services (REVS) is an independent Enterprise function in Wells Fargo. As such we are a business unit within the Office of the Chief Operating Officer of the Corporation. Integrated operations organization works collaboratively and consistently across the company. The Chief Operating Office includes core operations functions for each of the lines of business under leaders who have joint reporting relationships. Including Front Line Control for each of the lines of business and enterprise functions, Strategy and Operations Planning, Sales Practices Oversight and Management, Enterprise Shared Services, Strategic Execution & Operations, Corporate Properties Group, Business Continuity and Resiliency, Enterprise Customer Excellence, Supply Chain Management, Real Estate Valuation Services, and Chief Administrative Office.
As the largest mortgage originator and servicer in the country, understanding the value of real estate, both commercial and residential, is critical. Real Estate Valuation Services (REVS) is an industry leader in real estate valuation processes and execution; providing reliable valuations and related quality, policy, technology, and analytics. REVS does this by setting industry leading policies and guidelines for residential and commercial valuations that are risk-based and analytics supported, as well as caring for high dollar / high risk valuations.
This role will manage a high performing team that are key contributors to REVS initiatives, providing analysis and translation of this information into insight, knowledge and understanding of the business for both the Commercial and Residential valuations teams.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead a team to high performance; motivate, challenge, support, and engage your direct reports; ensure their strengths are being successfully utilized and that they understand and perform to their goals; foster and support diversity and a team environment; provide clear expectations and consistent feedback
- Support the development of new technology, databases, and more efficient solutions to continually improve the analytical process
- Partner with REVS commercial and residential valuation providers to support the business and provide solutions to business issues
- Partner with the REVS Policy and Governance to help analyze and mitigate 3rd party risk
- Design reporting and analytics that provide actionable and insightful recommendations for the businesses and the customers we serve
- Work closely with senior management in REVS and across Wells Fargo
- Work with managers and team members to apply data to business goals and analytical requirements, such as enhancement of and continued support of business tools used in decision making
As an Employee Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically, you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your employees feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented employees, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing employees, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks
Preferred work locations: Charlotte, Minneapolis, Denver, Phoenix.
Open to other locations in the Wells Fargo footprint.
Salary range is determined by the location of the job.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $105,000 Mid: $150,000 Max: $195,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $105,000 Mid: $150,000 Max: $195,000
CO-Englewood: Min: $105,000 Mid: $150,000 Max: $195,000
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: Min: $105,000 Mid: $150,000 Max: $195,000
May be considered for a discretionary bonus, Restricted Share Rights or other long-term incentive awards.
- 8+ years of SQL or SAS experience
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- 4+ years of management experience
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of real estate valuations and titles
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge and understanding of real estate valuations and titles in the commercial and/or residential industry
- 2+ years of experience creating visual reports with Business Intelligence Tools
- Ability to gather, mine, analyze data and develop insightful and impactful solutions
- Demonstrated ability to consult and partner and develop solutions
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead a team to performance goals as well as a foster a productive environment
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: Min: $105,000 Mid: $150,000
CO-Englewood: Min: $105,000 Mid: $150,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $105,000 Mid: $150,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $105,000 Mid: $150,000
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
CO-Englewood: 9780 S Meridian Blvd - Englewood, CO
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.