Commercial Real Estate Broker
Forte Commercial Real Estate
We’re looking for a mission-driven, motivated individual to join our team as a Commercial Real Estate Broker with a minimum of three (3) years of real estate or related experience.
Founded in 2008, Forte Commercial Real Estate is a growing Denver-based commercial real estate services company that is mission-driven and tenant-focused. We’ve established deep connections in the manufacturing, bioscience, nonprofit, and outdoor recreation, and retail segments and have a passion for serving clients in these industries and beyond.
- The chance to be a part of a fast-growing commercial real estate services firm
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, well-connected team
- Autonomy and freedom to work your own schedule with a hybrid work environment
- Great company culture grounded in respect and serving the community
A Successful Candidate Will:
- Value relationships and understand the long-term relationship is more important than a one-time transaction
- Have a commitment to integrity and growth
- Be resourceful and take on new challenges with rigor and enthusiasm
- Efficiently and effectively organize and present information to clients, vendors, and your team
- Have three (3) or more years of experience in commercial real estate or a related industry
What We Offer:
- Opportunities for growth and a pathway to partnership in the organization
- A solid company reputation for exceeding client expectations
- A proven business development model, shared segmented database, and infrastructure to help you build a sustainable practice
- An online presence that offers visibility and highlights your leadership
- A national platform and resume if you want to build a national business
- Mature and developing verticals for you to partner in and lead
- A company culture focused on serving our community and giving back
- A stipend for parking and health insurance, with the opportunity for full-time employment and benefits in the coming year
- Identify potential clients and conduct research to identify the best ways for Forte to assist in satisfying their real estate needs.
- Canvass prospective clients and develop leads through a variety of approaches including telephone calls.
- End-to-end project and deal management, including the preparation of Opinions of Value, Requests for Proposals (RFPs), and Letters of Intent (LOI's)
- Help build strong client relationships by delivering "best in class" services, which includes providing relevant information to clients on a timely basis.
- Colorado Real Estate License
- The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s or master's degree with an emphasis in real estate, finance, or business
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools
We offer competitive splits, and excellent analysis and support in a collaborative environment.
At Forte, we’re driven by our client’s mission. Forte Commercial Real Estate is a fast-growing Denver-based commercial real estate services company that represents businesses that occupy real estate – usually office space, industrial space, or both. We work for the client, not the deal, and we’re as much community members as we are service providers. Sometimes that means helping them lease or buy a property. Sometimes that means building a new facility from the ground up. Sometimes it means innovative combinations, such as a sale/leaseback. It all depends on what works best for the client. We value serving our community above all else.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume via LinkedIn.
Application Deadline: May 20, 2022
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate either directly or indirectly against employees or potential employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference/orientation, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, national origin, age, or disability, or against any other group protected by applicable laws and regulations.