Commercial Banking provides financial solutions to businesses with annual sales generally in excess of $5 million. Our business lines are Wells Fargo Commercial Capital, Middle Market Banking, and Treasury Management & Payment Solutions.
Wells Fargo Commercial Capital
- A market-leading provider of working capital, investment capital, trust services, and sales financing solutions that help customers optimize liquidity and grow their business through their lifecycle
Middle Market Banking
- Services private and public companies with annual sales of $5 million to $2 billion
- Specialized expertise across industry sectors
Treasury Management & Payment Solutions
- Provides cash management services and digital channel capabilities for customers of Commercial Banking and Corporate & Investment Banking
- Also serves some Consumer and Small Business Banking and Wealth and Investment Management customers, and Auto Dealer Finance partner relationships in Consumer Lending
- Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Responsible for servicing commercial real estate, commercial real estate construction loans, or problem loans. Provide direct customer service and acts as primary loan servicing contact for the loan. Functions may include: reviewing moderately complex loan servicing documentation language; booking or funding new loans and modifications; construction monitoring and disbursements; monitoring collateral and preparing payoff letters, releasing collateral; auditing loan systems of record for new loan setups, modifications and data input; customer research and billing; obtain insurance information and monitor ongoing coverage; monitoring and ordering UCCs and Tax Contracts;managing escrowed and nonescrowed tax and insurance reserves. Ensuring all procedures are in compliance with government regulations and Bank policies.
- Required location for this position is 1700 Lincoln St Denver, CO. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- The successful candidate must be available to work Monday through Friday; 8:00am to 5:00pm. Hours may change due to business needs.
- Telecommute is NOT an option for this role. This position is currently working remotely but will be expected to return to the location at a future point in time when Wells Fargo returns to the standard operating model.
- Job posting may be removed earlier than the stated closing date due to volume of applicants.
The salary range below is based on a full-time 40 hour a week schedule:
CO-Denver: Min: $41,800 Mid: $58,000 Max: $74,200
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: banking, accounting, finance, title, insurance, loan administration, or loan servicing
- Syndicated loan experience
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines
- Ability to provide strong customer service and develop customer relationships
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Exposure to Wells Fargo Loan IQ system
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of loan administration or servicing commercial loan documentation
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CO-Denver: Min: $41,800 Mid: $58,000
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.