Large Firm w/ an Amazing Culture seeks Senior Commercial Real Estate Paralegal w/ Flexible WFH
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kevin Ross
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $70,000 - $125,000 per year
A bit about us:
A full-service business law firm with multiple locations across the United States, serving clients with domestic and international operations. This law firm has a great and inclusive culture, as well as flexible WFH capabilities.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Support commercial transactions of a broad variety, including commercial real estate acquisition, disposition, finance and leasing, and other general real estate and finance matters, from inception to post-closing, including document organization, preparation and filing of documents for closings, assistance at closings, preparation of closing sets and post-closing management. Must have significant title and survey review experience, and must be able to write clearly and concisely. This position requires both corporate and real estate experience and involves direct interface with attorneys, clients and opposing counsel.
Why join us?
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Draft due diligence checklists
- Manage checklists, due diligence with third parties, and closing calls
- Manage virtual data rooms
- Review and comment on title and survey and coordinate with title companies and surveyors
- Draft purchase and sale agreements and leases
- Draft loan agreements, promissory notes, security agreements, mortgages/deeds of trusts, and other ancillary loan documents
- Draft or review organizational documents, such as articles of organization, operating agreements, and qualification documents
- Draft or review shareholder and board consents
- Draft or review officer’s certificates
- Conduct and review UCC judgment and lien searches at federal, state, and county levels
- Organize, distribute, and compile all signature pages for closings
- Interface directly with client and other business parties to coordinate due diligence, closing and funding
- Manage and oversee the preparation and distribution of closing binders and other post-closing deliverables
- Assist attorneys with other various tasks and assignments
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.