Looking to use your skills outside of EMS? Ready to challenge yourself in a new direction? Do you routinely engage in conversations with everyone you meet? Do you treat your patients as good, if not better than you would treat yourself? Do you like job perks, good pay, and great benefits? If so, this may very well be the last job application youll ever have to fill out!
Heres why people love working for Medcor:
* Stability! Weve been around since 1984.
* Opportunities galore! Medcor has a lot more to offer than just this job. There are opportunities to move vertically, horizontally, and geographically. Annually, 20% of our openings are filled by internal employees. The fact is, opportunity exists here!
* Training! We believe in it and well train and support you to be the best you can be. We feel we offer more training than most other companies.
* Travel! With new clients and projects added daily, there is always an opportunity to transfer across the country.
* We have an open-door policy. Do you have something to say? Speak your mind! We encourage it and we look forward to how you can help our organization.
Medcor is looking to hire an EMT or Paramedic Full-Time to be the Clinic Manager at our client's construction site in Denver, CO, Stapleton area.. The hours for this position are Monday - Friday 7:00am - 5:00pm *days and hours may vary, potential weekends*. Applicants should feel comfortable working in a construction environment, should be able to climb stairs, and work at heights as needed.
In this position, you will provide oversight and support of clinic workflows, logistics, and scheduling. You will also be responsible for the clinic operations. You will work collaboratively with key client stakeholders, including health, safety, environmental, HR and benefits professionals, as well as working with medical and operational leadership at Medcor.
This hands-on manager position includes patient care, ongoing workers compensation case management, Return to Work (RTW) program support, treatment plan monitoring, and OSHA record keeping. This position will work closely with outside medical providers
A typical day in the life of a Medcor Clinic Manager
* Administer and manage health service functions and daily clinic operations
* Provide superior customer service to Medcors client and employees
* Assessment and treatment of workplace injuries and illnesses according to Medcors Evidence Based Medicine protocols, known as the Medcor Care Protocols (MCPs)
* Build and maintain internal team relationships
* Support for onsite employee health and wellness efforts
* Collaborate with client professionals in health, safety and environmental practices
* Collaborate with client human resources and benefits professionals on clinic issues
* Document and manage information using electronic medical records software and other tools.
* Pre-employment and post-offer screenings
* Physical Assessment Testing (PATs)
* Case management
* OSHA record-keeping
* General administrative duties
* Be able to operationally lead and support a clinic team
* Have valid licensure for the position in which you are applying and current CPR/BLS certification
* Have strong computer and other technology skills (navigate cell phones, texting, fax machines, etc), as well as familiarity with EMR software
* Be strong enough to lift a 50lb emergency response bag
* Possess excellent verbal / written communication skills
* Have a positive and outgoing personality
* Be willing to go above and beyond just because thats who you are
* Be passionate about people and giving them the best care humanly possible
* Be able to have fun
It's a Plus If
* You are comfortable working in a construction environment
* You have relevant occupational health experience
* You have experience in emergency medicine or critical care
We dont just advocate for our clients and our patients; we also advocate for ourselves. Our benefits include paid time off, health and dental insurance, 401K with match, education reimbursement and more. To learn more about Medcors Culture click