At Velocity Constructors, Inc. our top priority is integrity and compliance. We offer opportunity for both
personal and professional growth. Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
throughout the organization. The construction laborer performs various functions in carrying out construction projects.
The major tasks, duties, and responsibilities commonly assigned are as follows:
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help Craftsman and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up daily/weekly as needed
- Various other duties as needed and assigned by craft workers, foreman, and supervisor on site.
Those interested in applying for this position must exhibit a high degree of integrity, carry a positive attitude,
have a willingness to add their expertise to many areas of the organization and maintain a strong work ethic.
Must be at least 18 years of age, able to perform physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks, must be
able to lift up to 75lbs. Must have physical strength to climb ladders, stairs, and slopes greater than 50%.
Must be able to work in all-weather conditions. Must be punctual and reliable. Previous experience as a
general laborer in the construction industry preferred. Demonstrated excellence in customer focus and
$15.00 to $20.00 per hour to start.
- Health & Dental insurance with employer contribution to monthly premiums
- H.S.A. with employer contribution optional with HDHP selection
- Voluntary vision plan 100% employee paid
- STD/LTD/Ad&D insurance 100% employer paid after 6 months of continuous employment
- Voluntary 401k retirement savings plan with employer match
- Employee-Owned Stock Ownership,
- Six paid holidays per year after 1 year of continuous employment
- Longevity bonus after 2 years of continuous employment
- Paid sick time
Powered by JazzHR