The Construction Project Engineer works to coordinate all pre-construction and construction related activities related to all applicable projects. The projects will be mainly based in the healthcare sector of commercial construction.
A well respected general contractor company in the commercial construction industry with immediate need for a talented Construction Project Engineer experienced with healthcare projects.
Commercial Construction Project Engineer will be assisting with the following:
- Assuring all projects are built to drawings and specification
- Handle the distribution and coordination of all RFIs, Submittals and Change Orders
- Assure all materials orders are executed
- Daily project paperwork
- Maintaining schedule and meet deadlines
- Maintain work flow and strong relations with subs
- Maintain and organize field documents ( Drawings, specifications, etc )
- Coordinate subcontractor
- Partake and actively participate in company training sessions
A successful Healthcare Construction Project Engineer should have the following:
- Commercial project experience
- Healthcare or laboratory construction experience.
- Degree in Construction Management or related degree
- 1+ years experience in the field
- Strong mathematical and computer aptitude is also necessary.
Competitive salary & bonus commensurate with experience - salary typically between $65,000-95,000 depending on experience
- Full support needed to grow & enhance project management skills
- Full benefits package & car allowance
- Clear development & growth plan
- Advancement opportunities within the organization
This is a Denver, Colorado based opportunity.
APPLY HERE TO BE CONSIDERED WITHIN 24 HOURS!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.