Prestigious, full service, Denver law firm has an immediate need for a long-term contract junior to mid-level associate (with 3-5 years of relevant experience). Candidate needs transactional experience in the following areas: commercial agreements; transaction closings; mergers and acquisitions; equity financing; and entity formation and maintenance.
- Colorado License
- Two years work experience in a law firm environment
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic about expanding knowledge of transactional work
- Team-oriented mindset as well as the ability to take ownership of and complete tasks without direct supervision
- Interpersonal skills enabling successful and professional communication
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and meet deadlines
If you are interested in this Contract Corporate Law Attorney opportunity, please apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.