CONTROLLER – Top accounting and finance role!
We are seeking a dynamic leader and strategic thinker to join a fast-growing Consumer Packaged Goods “CPG” company located on the north side of Denver. Selected individual must be willing to get their hands dirty, but capable and excited about helping take the company to the next level.
The controller will interact with top management providing reporting and analysis and lead a small team responsible the accounting, payroll, cash management and other finance functions.
Ideal candidate will have a combination of public accounting and industry experience. Manufacturing/CPG experience required.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CONTROLLER
- Management of all accounting functions
- Financial statement preparation and consolidations
- Supervision of month-end closing process
- Participate with management in financial forecasting of potential acquisitions
- Assist senior management team with forecasting and model development
- Cash-flow, inventory and cost accounting management
- Correspond with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist external tax team with tax preparation
- Develop client relationship and provide financial reporting and analysis
- Assist with payroll and human resource functions
- Various special projects as needed