Who Is Simpson Housing/Simpson Property Group?
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado we are a large, fully integrated real estate company with a rich and successful history dating back to 1948. Our dynamic company acquires, develops, builds and manages luxury apartment communities in highly desirable locations throughout the United States. We are a company that constantly strives to "raise the bar" and continues to receive industry accolades for our strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service to our residents. We also believe in being a good neighbor by giving back to the communities we serve through numerous hours of volunteer work provided by our dedicated team of employees each and every year.
What We Are Currently Looking For:
CORPORATE MARKETING SPECIALIST - SIMPSON HOUSING CORPORATE OFFICES - DENVER, CO (Denver Tech Center)
This key member of our corporate marketing team will be responsible for the following:
- Plans, coordinates and executes marketing strategies with an emphasis on social media and reputation management
- Develops implements and manages social media strategy for each business location across multiple platforms
- Generate, edit and publish content daily across multiple channels (text, images, video, etc.)
- Work closely with internal team members to create compelling organic and paid content
- Manage the strategy, set-up and reporting of all paid social campaigns utilizing Facebook Business Manager
- Respond to all online customer reviews in a timely manner, incorporating context from on-site teams as appropriate
- Conducts reporting and data analysis on social media and reputation management products
- Support SVP and department administrative needs including expense reports, national corporate communications and awards and event planning
Candidates who apply should have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- Previous experience providing marketing support within a corporate environment
- Experience utilizing multiple social media platforms for marketing campaigns
- Must have strong content writing skills and have ability to deliver creative content (text, image, video)
- Experienced with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast paced work environment
- Graphic design skills are a plus
What It's Like To Work At Simpson:
Why work for Simpson? You might want to ask one of our employees that question. Based on feedback provided by our employees, we continue to receive recognition for being one of the "Best Companies to Work For", something we are very proud of. We have won this distinction in 2006, 2007, 2013 and again in 2014. How many companies can say that? And it doesn't stop there. Over the years, Simpson has cultivated a progressive "employee centric" culture that promotes collaboration and teamwork where ideas are openly shared and employees are actively engaged. We also firmly believe that employees should be able to have fun at work while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Sound interesting? Please read on…
What Simpson Can Offer You!
As an industry leader, we understand what it takes to be successful in today's competitive marketplace. We know that employees must have the skills, tools and training to do their jobs effectively and efficiently and we deliver! For this very reason, SPG University was created as a way to help our employees grow on a personal and professional level and advance in their careers within the company. In addition, our employees enjoy one of the most competitive benefit packages in the industry including multiple medical plan options, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), long-term disability, life insurance, generous paid time off, discount on rent, commuter benefits, education reimbursement and much more. If this sounds like the type of company that you would like to work for, we would like to hear from you. Find out where your talents can take you by applying today!
Simpson Housing is an Equal Opportunity Employer