Call Center / Customer Service Representative
Our client, Empower Retirement, is seeking a temporary Client Service representative to work through the tax season starting on October 19th. This position will start remotely with the possibility of working onsite in 2021.
Answer incoming telephone inquiries from clients regarding the format, submission and receipt of payroll contribution files, assistance with website navigation, password resets, troubleshooting and general inquiry and research. Some client calls backs may also be required to share results of additional research or to ask follow up questions as needed.
• Associates Degree preferred in Business, Psychology, Marketing or Finance
• Solid customer service experience is required, preferably in a call center environment
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Intermediate Computer skills and basic knowledge of MS Excel
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated flexibility in work hours and must be available to work during established call center hours
• Expected to take calls 90% or more of the day supporting 30-45 calls daily.
8 hour shifts (with a 30 minute lunch) range from 6:30 AM - 6:00 PM MT Monday through Friday
Please submit your MS Word resume with your application. Local candidates will be considered.
Related terms: call center, customer service, receptionist, concierge, inbound phones, financial services, administrative, data entry, entry-level
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. People from racial minority groups, veterans, and the disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.