Call Center / Customer Service Representative
WORK FROM HOME!
Our client, Empower Retirement, is seeking a contract Associate Client Service Manager to work through the tax season starting on October 4th through April, 2022 with the possibility of extension. You will be providing support and dedicated to assisting a new large client as they onboard their employees for payroll contribution and retirement benefits. Remote position.
Answer incoming telephone inquiries from clients regarding the format, submission and receipt of payroll contribution files, assistance with website navigation, password resets, troubleshooting and general inquiry and research. Some client calls backs may also be required to share results of additional research or to ask follow up questions as needed.
• Associates Degree preferred in Business, Psychology, Marketing or Finance
• Solid customer service experience is required, preferably in a call center environment
• Critical thinking and problem solving
• Intermediate Computer skills and basic knowledge of MS Excel
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated flexibility in work hours and must be available to work during established call center hours
• Expected to take calls 90% or more of the day supporting 30-45 calls daily.
8 hour shifts range from 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM MT Monday through Friday with the possibility of some Saturday Over Time hours.
Training schedule: Monday through Friday 7:00 am MT – 4:00 pm MT for the first six weeks.
Please submit your MS Word resume with your application. Local candidates will be considered.
Pay rate $20.63 an hour.
Internet and Connection Requirements:
- Minimum service level of 50Mbps download and 10Mbps upload to ensure the best voice quality
- Associates are required to connect their computers directly to a modem or router using an Ethernet cable to ensure consistent voice quality.
Related terms: call center, customer service, receptionist, concierge, inbound phones, financial services, administrative, data entry, entry-level, retirement services
CORESTAFF Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. People from racial minority groups, veterans, and the disabled are strongly encouraged to apply. CORESTAFF Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.