Customer Service Representative
Our client is a software company who specializes in building innovative solutions for FinTech clients around the globe.
They are seeking Customer Service Representatives to join their team in Englewood, CO.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Working with company partners to board and verify new customer accounts
- Responsible for working with various areas within the company to successfully implement products and services for customers
- Acting as the primary internal contact during the data entry phase
- Coordinating activities with various departments to ensure that customer's products and services are successfully implemented in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
- Resolving issues relating to missing or conflicting product information and documentation by communicating and coordinating efforts with customers, sales staff, relationship managers, operations, bankers and/or legal staff where applicable
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- 1+ years of experience with customer service, data entry, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Monday - Friday 9:45 AM - 5:15 PM
- Sunday - Thursday 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday - Thursday 9:45 AM - 5:15 PM
- Sunday - Thursday 5:00 AM - 1:30 PM
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday 5:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday 5:30 AM - 4:00 PM