Ref ID: 00610-0011486789
Classification: Customer Service Representative
Compensation: $19.00 to $21.00 hourly
Robert Half OfficeTeam is looking for a Customer Service Professional to work within the Construction industry for a profitable company located North of Denver. The ideal candidate will respond in a timely manner to a wide range of inquiries, including the selection of products, identification of future requirements, pricing questions, and routine information concerning product availability, delivery, pricing, sales orders, RGAs, and credit memos. Reviews, inputs, and processes purchase orders received by email, telephone, fax, and EDI. Has experience with electronic order submission, acknowledgements, ASNs, and online invoicing, as well as a general knowledge of export processes and shipment filing.
If you are interested, please call OfficeTeam at 303.296.4900 and send an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Efficiently and accurately inputs customer orders into the order entry system and advises customer immediately if product cannot be shipped as requested. Performs detailed review of purchase orders to capture special requests listed by the customer.
• Enters orders and electronic transactions using third party EDI and customer portals.
• Uses knowledge of company product to assist customers with the selection of product.
• Responds to customer requests (phone or email) in professional, courteous, and positive manner, and supplies customers with general information concerning company products, lead times, pricing, expected ship date, and shipment tracking.
• Administrates company policy as related to product returns, assigns Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number, and communicates instructions to customers.
• Researches and issues credit memos to customers based on pricing discrepancies, returned product, debit memos, or other reasons verified by the CSR’s investigation.
• Initiates the Customer Complaint process by receiving & logging the complaint and reporting the findings to the customer and/or Sales Representative as appropriate.
• Provides instructions to Shipping department regarding packaging and shipment of product as customer specifies.
• Initiates and completes necessary export paperwork as required by U.S. customs.
• Performs duties related to the tool repair process.
• May prepare reports of business transactions, customer accounts, or other information on an ad hoc basis as requested by management.
• Actively seeks to build knowledge of company products and their applications.
• Provide recommendations and participate in ongoing training as required.
• Perform additional ad hoc duties as assigned.