Customer Service Representative
Our client is a software company who specializes in building innovative solutions for FinTech clients around the globe.
They are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their team in Englewood, CO.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Working with company partners to board and verify new customer accounts
- Responsible for working with various areas within the company to successfully implement products and services for customers
- Acting as the primary internal contact during the data entry phase
- Coordinating activities with various departments to ensure that customer's products and services are successfully implemented in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
- Resolving issues relating to missing or conflicting product information and documentation by communicating and coordinating efforts with customers, sales staff, relationship managers, operations, bankers and/or legal staff where applicable
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- 1+ years of experience with customer service, data entry, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Monday - Friday 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Monday - Friday 9:45 AM - 6:15 PM
- Monday - Friday 10:45 AM - 7:15 PM